Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 182/184, 2020 - Tuesday

Most of the day today, I thought it was Wednesday. But, alas, I was wrong. I went in to the office this morning, did some power real estate, and was back home by about 2 o'clock this afternoon. I did not sleep worth a damn last night, so I did take a nap this afternoon, and after my program on PBS, I will head outside and water plants. I will be back in the office tomorrow, since it is the first of the month. On the way home, I will stop at Home Depot and Tractor Supply. Gotta have some feed and stuff for the wildlife out here on the Edge of Nowhere. Tonight was my first go 'round with 'dinner in a can.' I have to tell you, it was not great, but I have paid more for worse. I think I will pass on buying more dinners in a can, and stick with the microwave ready to eat stuff. So far, I have had better success with those. I was expecting these chicken and dumplings to have a high concentration of salt, but really, all it had was a high concentration of nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment