Sunday, June 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 180/186, 2020 - Sunday

I do not know what happened, or who did it (it was probably my mother), but I have always been a worrier. I worry about everything. I used to tell Jody he did not need to worry about stuff, because I could worry enough for both of us. For the last couple days, I have been worrying (concerned) about Barney. Not only is there a crippled raccoon running around, but when Barney is not in evidence for any period of time, I worry. AND, there had not been any food eaten from Barney's dish for two days. That is not very likely. So, I was concerned (worried). BUT, alas, Barney was in evidence this afternoon when I went to see if the food was gone. He seems to be doing okay, maybe a little bit lethargic, since he did not run to get under the truck from his spot under the Polaris. I may be able to tell better tomorrow. I got about 70% of the beds watered today, and I will try to get it finished tomorrow. There is a little bit of hope that we could get some rain overnight, so that would be great. I did the few chores that I had on my list done, but I did not go overboard with things. I did do a lot of miscellaneous stuff this morning, and that will keep me for a while. I have my fingers crossed that the people that are supposed to show up tomorrow to finish installing molding and finish painting will show up. That will be one more step towards getting everything finished, and getting the furniture moved back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment