Saturday, June 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 165/201, 2020 - Saturday

I did very little if anything useful today. I actually cannot think of much I did period today. I went in to Georgetown and dropped some eggs off for Janis, and as long as I was there, I went to Tractor Supply and picked up some flock blocks for the chickens, and some dog food. I did take several naps today, and that was lovely. The folks from Tesla came out to the house yesterday (they actually did), and upgraded my software and installed some new hardware. I now have Full Self Driving capabilities. I haven't tried it out yet, but I will in the next day or two. While going in to Georgetown, the cameras were recalibrating themselves, and that got done with no problems. When I got home, there was another software update, and that was to recalibrate the GPS in the car. It will calibrate itself again the next time I go anywhere, and that is pretty interesting. I wonder if they installed a radar detection device while they were at it? It would have been helpful last week when I got pulled over for speeding, but I still think that was all a scam. The Sheriff's department in Williamson County has plenty of problems right now, so there is not a lot of respect for that department right now. The last two nights, I have been unable to upload photos to go along with these journal entries, so if it allows me to tonight, the photos will be from the last two nights. We shall see...nope, not gonna let me...

No comments:

Post a Comment