Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 155/211, 2020 -Wednesday

Today was a most exceptional day, because I was home all day, alone. By myself. It was lovely. No construction people, nobody but me and the girls. I worked off and on with getting things put back in their proper places, and putting some things in places they are not supposed to be. My big plan for the den is not working, so I am back to square one with that. One of the better things I did today, was to re-arrange the home office. The second time in two days. I think I am about to get it right, and am working on fine tuning some things, but overall, I am pretty happy with the way it is working out. AND, I am getting to spread out as well, so that is always important. Room...I need room to spread out! The extra trash containers are working out very nicely. I have filled one up already, and have started filling up a second one. I think I can easily get all four of them filled up in time to take them up to the road on Sunday night. I almost forgot about a zoom meeting this afternoon, with REALTOR® colleagues from across Texas with Congressman Michael McCaul. I have met him several times, both in Austin and in DC. He is a nice guy, always open to working with us, and open to new ideas during this particular time in our history. It is, if nothing else, a very interesting time in our history!

No comments:

Post a Comment