Thursday, June 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 163/203, 2020 -Thursday

It was a busy day. I got up and watered outside plants, it was a lovely morning, low humidity, temperature was in the 60s when I first went outside. I checked to make sure my first meeting was not until 11, which made for a pretty darned leisurely morning. I had to go to the post office to send a certified letter, but there was still plenty of time for that. First meeting was at 11, then there was another one at one that lasted until three. I had to go in to the office to approve owner statements, and do some power real estate. I got a ticket in the way in (don't say anything Tami), and the whole thing was a set-up. Speed trap. Four Sheriff's cars hiding in various sets of bushes. Whatever. I will take defensive driving, and it won't go on this old guy's record. BUT, it did throw off my schedule. I got in to Austin, got all my work done, and as I was going past City Hall there was an underwhelming display of protesters. I avoided going in earlier because they said the protesters were trying to screw up the commuters, but apparently that was planned for the morning, from 7 to 11 this morning. There was no real problem for me with traffic, but I expect there will be more disruptions this weekend. Tomorrow will be another busy day...

Well, phooey...the program won't let me upload the picture I had planned to use. Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment