Saturday, June 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 172/194, 2020 - Saturday

Last night I thought I was going to starve, because I could not find a can opener. I hope this does not become a recurring nightmare, but tonight I was faced with the same dilemma, but it was the pizza slicer I could not find, not a can opener. I knew where the pizza slicer was, but I could not find it, and then when I found it, I lost it again. I have been on a purging mission, so I may tackle those drawers next. Not sure. I was relieved of some stress today, because we received 0.63" of (surprise) rain overnight. I was all set to start watering and stressing, but mother nature did it for me, and that was a real gift. I did not even know it rained until I got up the morning to let the girls out, and then I thought we probably only got a few hundredths. SURPRISE! At my advanced age, it is a bit difficult to grasp new things. I finally got used to leaving only one space after a period, and I think I handled that one pretty well. I am having difficulty with the bit about 'brush your teeth in a circular motion.' Sorry, I am having issues with that. What is wrong with just the 'up and down' that I was brought up with. Brushing your teeth is supposed to be a kind of 'thoughtless' exercise, but now I have to think about it. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment