Sunday, June 7, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 159/207, 2020 - Sunday

I had four or five bursts of energy today. I got four cabinets cleaned out and the office closet. I wanted to hang pictures in the office and get the grass cut in the dog yard, but that did not happen. I did get the chicken coop cleaned, and laundry is in the dryer right now. I vacuumed. I think I have vacuumed more in the last three weeks than I ever have. I like vacuuming, always have, but enough is enough! I had the bright idea of going to Ikea this morning. I got in line at 11:25, and I was in the store by about 11:45. I bought a rug for the bedroom closet, and some miscellaneous stuff. I went to CVS for a couple things, the to Home Depot and the office supply store. I will be going in to Austin on Tuesday, and on the way home I will stop at Tractor Supply and HEB. I have get the refrigerator pretty well cleaned out, and I am thinking I will keep the refrigerated foods down to a minimum. I think, for me, canned dinners is really the way to go. Or those microwave ones that can just live on the shelf until you zap them. I really think that is my future. Or carry-out. I stopped at Fire Bowl last week after I got my hair cut, and got a carry out of sesame chicken. Those things can last me for at least two dinners, so that is good. Tomorrow I will be taking an all-day on-line real estate class, and I may or may not be wearing pants. I do not think there is any extra credit for wearing pants, so why bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment