Monday, June 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 153/213, 2020 - Monday

With no intent of whining or trying to get people to feel sorry for me, I think this picture perfectly captures what I have been experiencing for about the last six or seven weeks...it all started on April 9th, and I think it will continue for another couple weeks, but once it is all over with, it had damn sure better all be worth it. The floors were put in to most of the back side of the house today. They have not done the laundry room, they have done the kitchen, office and hallway in the front side of the house...they have made the tiniest of progress in the living room, and tomorrow, bright and early, they will be here to do the laundry, living room, dining room, the master bedroom and the closet there. Then it will be done except for the unpacking. I still have to pack up some stuff in the living room and the bedroom, but honestly, I just can't get motivated to do it tonight. It will just have to wait until tomorrow, and that will be okay. Parts of life went forward today. I had one zoom meeting, and I went into Georgetown to get a water filter for the refrigerator. We have never used the ice maker in the refrigerator, but I thought I would give it a try and see if it works.I'll report back on that tomorrow. Can you believe it is June already? Me either!

No comments:

Post a Comment