Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 154/212, 2020 - Tuesday

Day two of the floor install. Mostly done, except for a few (maybe 6, max) trim pieces. Why can't they got (or at least order) the trim pieces when the order the flooring? SO...they have to come back at some point and install the trim pieces. Oh, and there was ANOTHER leak, this time in the laundry room, but the plumber got here and took care of it, so now I am TOTALLY freaked out that the whole place is on self-destruct. Not really, I am just tired of all the stuff. I got up really early this morning (4AM) so I could finish getting everything packed, and I am just about to go in to shut down mode. Tonight is wine night, so that will be just the catalyst I need to crawl in to the bed. It was a nice day, pretty clouds, no real breeze, and in the 80s with really high humidity. None of the forecast rains have appeared, so now we are putting all our money on the disturbance in the Gulf. It needs to turn west a little bit, just enough to bring us some rain and not do any damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment