Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 168/198, 2020 - Tuesday

It seems like a long time since yesterday, but it hasn't been that long, just several hours. There has been some progress, intermixed with Zoom meetings. It was a hot day today, and that will be the topic of conversation for months to come. I really need to go to the grocery store, not for much, just milk mainly. I wonder if I could go to the grocery store to pick up some mile, and get out of there for less than $50? I kind of doubt it. I got a few more plants potted this afternoon, and I still need to plant the plumbagos that I bought over a week ago. It is almost time that I need to start watering the beds of plants, and I think about a 20 minute watering a week should do it. Maybe twice a week. The weather prognosticators are giving us a slight chance of rain over the weekend, so I figure that if I water the beds Friday or Saturday, it should guarantee that we will have rain the next day. I have used a photo of these Pride of Barbados already this season, but you should prepare to see more, I am just overcome with how pretty they are, and they are pretty common in parking lots, it is just a shame we don't pay more attention to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment