Monday, June 8, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 160/206, 2020 - Monday

Today was a busy day, and after I finished everything else, I cut the grass out in the girls yard. I got up this morning and finished shredding old tax documents (you only need to keep them for seven years), and got the last (of four) garbage containers up to the road. I attended a zoom class that started at 8:30, and it was a good/fun/informative class. There were 33 people in the class, headed by Candy, and we all had a pretty good time and learned a lot. The flooring folks got here and FINISHED. That is one thing done. The yard guys were here, then the pool guys were here, and in between times, I was making sure the girls were in and out, and all the thisses and thats were under control. I am pretty sure that every thing is under control, with the possible exception of me; I could totally be out of control. In case you haven't heard already, it was almost as hot as hell here in central Texas today. 99 degrees officially, with a similar humidity percentage. Tomorrow is supposed to be 104, and we are having a social distancing pic-nic at the office. By lunchtime, it should only be about 95, piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment