Saturday, June 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 178/188, 2020 - Saturday

There were lots of accomplishments today, and not the usual kind of weekend things. My friends Casey, Jaime and their adorable (two year old?) son, Carter, met me at the condo at 9:30 this morning. The eventual goal is to get the condo leased out. I plan to lease it furnished, but I am not going to include artwork and personal stuff. It all depends on what a prospective tenant considers 'furnished,' when it comes to linens and things like that. There were two large pieces of artwork there, that would not fit in any of our vehicles, so Casey and Jaime came up with their small trailer. Smaller than my trailer, but a perfect size for the art. We got everything loaded, got to the house, got the artwork hung (it was MUCH more difficult than it may sound), and I am tremendously grateful for their help. Grateful doesn't look to me like it is spelled correctly, but spell check passed it, so I guess it is okay. We have been really disappointed by the LACK of rainfall, so right now I am on a 20 minute watering schedule. I can get MOST of the front part watered tonight before I retire, and I will work on the rest of it tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening. I am hoping that twenty minutes per plot will work for a weeks worth of watering for the plants. I am not sure, but I will consult some experts. Tomorrow will be more of normal routine Sunday stuff. I think. I am never sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment