Monday, June 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 174/192, 2020 - Monday

I am THIS CLOSE to canceling the delivery of the newspaper and just keeping the on-line subscription. The newspaper is not delivered until late (sometimes after nine o'clock), and that is just another thing that makes me crazy. I have plenty of other things to obsess over, so I am thinking about letting that one go. What are your thoughts? Does anyone miss the actual feel of the newspaper? Did you go digital and then regret it? Let me know. Today was an okay day. Not much drama. I got up and had a pretty leisurely morning, and then took off to the office about 9:30. I made it home with seconds to spare for a 2 o'clock zoom call. I finished my defensive driving course over the weekend, and tomorrow I have to go to the JP's office to plead guilty and let them know that I will submit the defensive driving course to have the ticket dismissed. You can do a lot of things online, but apparently this is not one of them. Before I do that, I have an 8:30 meeting that will take an hour or so, and then I will head off to Georgetown.

No comments:

Post a Comment