Friday, June 12, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 164/202, 2020 - Friday

I am experimenting right now. I am making this journal entry on my lap top, just to see if I will be able to include a photo with this post. OMG, this was another really busy day. The worst part of the day was, the painters did not show up again. Now they are scheduled to be here on Monday, which pushes all the other dominoes back by who knows how much. It is like a house of cards, and one piece falls, they all fall. There were some really good accomplishments today, too. I had a couple really good zoom meetings, some work around the house was done, or at least going forward, and I got the results back from my doctor. All the lab work came back as 'great,' and all the results were 'normal.' Well, that in itself is suspicious. I have seldom had anything about me be referred to as 'normal,' so I asked them to double check that it was my results they were relaying. They double checked and said I just needed to come back in six months unless there was something that came up. SO, I am scheduled again for the middle of December. Having recently accepted the fact that I am not a cook, and I am better off just opening cans, I am happy to say that I can make an egg loaf that even I am happy with. The girls are eager to share as well. Tonight is wine night, tomorrow is Coke float night. Now, let's see if this works...

Crap...I tried two different computers, it will not let me upload an image...

No comments:

Post a Comment