Sunday, June 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 166/200, 2020 - Sunday

I set some very modest goals for myself today, and I am happy to report that I exceeded those goals with very little effort. I had a spurt of energy early this morning, but then a tenant decided to take his frustration out on me, and that put me in a bad mood. Later in the day, when he was informed by the HVAC repair guy (Sunday service call) that HE was the problem, he kinda changed his tune, and apologized to me. BUT, it was too late. I had another burst of energy and cleaned out several drawers and cabinets in the laundry room, so that is pretty much done. I only have two garbage cans out on the road, and I have a 4 can capacity, so I am apparently slacking off. But it is hot, and that is all that needs to be said about that. I got the chicken coop cleaned, collected eggs, and a little more this and that, and that is it for today. There has been a crippled raccoon running around, and I had not seen him in a couple weeks, so I figured he died or something caught up with him. I saw him this evening when I was feeding Barney, so he is still around. I don't think he will be around long, though. If the program will not allow me to upload a photo tonight, I think I have a way to trick it...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment