Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 169/197, 2020 - Wednesday

I am just going to go straight to the end of my day. I am not really going to talk about how the day began, what happened in the middle of the day, or what was going on towards the end of the day. Nope, I am just going right to the end of the day. Nothing about the painters getting here after noon, and that I finally fired them. They said they were finished, I wrote them a check. I was on a Zoom meeting call. I turned off my audio and video to take a look...they were not done. They did not install ANY quarter round, they did not even do ANYTHING in one of the bedrooms. I kind of lost it. So, I am going to find a handy man to come and finish it up...and I don't feel bad, I feel good that it is over with those folks, and I feel like I am back in charge. If you know a handy man, let me know. And I am not going to talk much about the three (count 'em, three) zoom meetings I participated in today. There were lots of ups and downs, but everything works out the way it is supposed to. I am not going to talk much about the new windows starting to be installed today, and so far they installed about five (out of 31) new windows. They are absolutely fabulous, I could not be happier with them. Nope I am not going to talk about that yet. I'm going straight to the end of the day. Violet, our first born cow when we first got our cattle, is dead in the back pasture. She was pregnant, apparently had some challenges with the birth, and she is dead. That is how my day ended. Nothing I can do about it right now, I will get it taken care of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment