Monday, June 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 167/199, 2020 - Monday

I am never at a loss for something to rant about, so I am going to quit my most recent rant about photos not uploading to the blog. One of these days, miraculously, it will start working again, but until then, I guess we will just have to wait and see. I hope you all had a chance to go outside and look up at some point today, and I also hope that, where ever you are, the clouds there were just as amazingly beautiful as they were here in Central Texas. I decided today that, when there are such beautiful clouds in the sky, the sky looks even bigger and more expansive. The clouds were just exquisite, and the sky was a beautiful blue, BLue, BLUE! I could not really have been any better. There was a meeting or two today, one good zoom, several telephone calls to clients and potential clients, and one quick trip in to Georgetown. I am not exactly sure what I had for dinner tonight, but the expiration date was April, 2018. Over the weekend, I found a 'secret' pantry that Joel (apparently) used for overflow, and then he (apparently) forgot about it. There were canned mushrooms back there that expired in 2006. One burst can of tomato something, and lots of other cans of tomato stuff. Much of it has been disposed of, and I have moved stuff that was kept to the front pantry, so I can try to use it before any more damage is caused. If I (or one of the girls) come down with something sinister, ask the coroner to check out what I had for dinner tonight, that is likely the cause. Nope, it doesn't look like I can add an image...oh, crap, I wasn't supposed to mention that. And now, it seems that it is working! It's a miracle! Someone needs to alert the media!

No comments:

Post a Comment