Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 161/205, 2020 - Tuesday

It really feels like it should be Friday already. Or something. We hit 100 degrees for the first time this year, and of course we had planned our first office meeting since the Covid and Social Distancing thing started. In order to do proper social distancing, we decided to do it outside under some trees. It was nice, but it was really warm. You did not realize how warm it was until you got back to somewhere where it was cooler. Take my word for it, it was really hot. We all shared some good information, making some decisions about how to show houses when everything is under revision, just how to go about our lives while keeping everyone (our folks and everyone else) safe while doing it. And lunch was good, too! I stopped at HEB on the way home, and I was back home by about three o'clock. I bought NOTHING from HEB, and walked out of there with six or seven bags. You will all be relieved to know that I have reinforced the Blue Bell, so I can calm down. I stayed true to my oath to by nothing that has expiration dates less than two or three years away, and it was all canned stuff for me, except for celery, milk and hummus. That stuff hardly ever lasts here. I love celery and hummus. Oh, and don't forget grapes, I bought grapes. And string cheese. The girls get string cheese bonuses if they go outside and make pee pee. I get string cheese because I buy it. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment