Friday, June 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 157/209, 2020 - Friday

Everybody in the house got their hairs cut today. Everybody is me and the girls. It started pretty early, the girls needed to be at the beautiful parlor at 8, then there was a zoom meeting, then I went back to get the girls, then two more zooms, then I went in to Round Rock to get my hairs cut. I had no idea how therapeutic a hair cut could be. My main squeeze (Johnna) and I also get into some trash talk while I am sitting in the chair, and today was no exception, EXCEPT that we had about three months of trash talk to catch up on. I chose a photo for this journal entry that would reflect the conversation we had (public domain), but I decided that, if I used a photo to represent our talk, I would have to apologize to at least 85% of the world's population. Probably just not worth the effort, but it would be a distraction from all the other crap that we are contending with on a daily basis. Suffice it to say, I went BACK to the public domain photos and searched for 'oddities,' and this is the first thing that caught my attention, AND was generally acceptable in a family oriented web journal. If you want to see the other photo, you can private message me, and I will consider informing you. Probably not though. I have an appointment at the house tomorrow between 7:30 and 8 in the morning. Then maybe a quick trip in to Austin to take care of a couple chores, than back home. No big plans for Sunday, but next week is pretty well booked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment