Friday, June 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 178/188, 2020 - Friday

With all the talk about the Saharan dust, I was anticipating a much more dramatic sunset tonight, but maybe it will be more colorful tomorrow night. There is not a single thing wrong with this sunset (as sunsets go), and ANY sunset is better than I could do. I was just thinking there would be a little more color. I had a good (relatively speaking) day. I am 100% positive that I am luckier than most, but that does not always keep me from being frustrated and resentful of some things. I went in to the office, and met with a client, did some power real estate, and then started working on let all the other stuff make me feel resentful. Sometimes, I think that there are just too damn many people getting their noses into my business, and it gets to me. Maybe I shouldn't let it get to me, but I do. Then I just put my tail between my legs and do what is demanded of me, and get it over with. Like I said, I am certain there are millions of people (billions?) in the world that have bigger issues than I do. I am one hell of a lucky man. I am going in to Austin in the morning to move some stuff from the condo to the house. The plan is to get the condo on the lease market in the next couple weeks (maybe by August?), and I am going to lease it furnished, but I need to get all the personal stuff out of there. Another goal. I have plenty of goals, but there is still room (I think) for more tasks. I live by this theory: If you need something done, ask the busiest person you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment