Monday, June 29, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 181/185, 2020 - Monday

When I went to the grocery in Jarrell yesterday, this old Studebaker truck was parked opposite me when I came out. I did a quick Googles search, but could not find any images that matched this one. There were some customized trucks, but I really could not tell what year this might be. Bueller?  Today, the contractor actually showed up and got all the moldings, quarter rounds and trim painted. That part is done. The folks that are in charge of moving the stuff back in to the house said they could be here tomorrow and Wednesday, but I cannot be here for two days right now, so we are now scheduled for a week from today. It will be a relief and (probably) a let down when all this is finished. Kind of like the day after Christmas. BUT, I will be glad when it is over, I will just have to find something new to stress out over. I need to go in to the office tomorrow and Wednesday. It is the end of one month and the beginning of another month, so that is always a busy time for us. I thought I was going to have to take the piglet to the vet this afternoon; I was sitting outside with the two girls, and the piglet apparently ate something and kept trying to choke something up for about 30 minutes. She finally settled down, she was breathing okay, just choking. She seems to be okay now, and has not had any recurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment