Sunday, May 31, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 152/214, 2020 - Sunday

I'm tired. I am trying to get ahead of the curve for tomorrow. They are supposed to be here before 10 AM to start installing the flooring. The plan (as of yesterday) is to do all the vacant areas, and work their way to the garage and master bedroom side of the house. That means I have to clear all the bric-a-brac from all the tables, buffets, cabinets, bookcases (the ones that are remaining), etc., so they can move furniture and then move it all back. I have bought a bunch of file boxes at Office Depot, and I cleaned out a bunch of stuff in the garage today, and I will move Jody's car out of the garage tomorrow and put all the boxes out there. Nothing will be wrapped, I will just put it all in boxes. It will all survive. What has survived the housekeeper for the last twelve years will survive being put in a box for a week or two. I have a suspicion that, when the re-shingled the roof, they messed up the dryer vent...on the roof. I do not need to do laundry very often, but the last two times I did laundry, the dryer did not seem to be drying as quickly as it used to. Tonight is the big test. I am paying attention. PLUMBAGOs. I spied some this afternoon, and stopped and bought three small plants that I will put in the ground tomorrow or the next day. I love the color. There is another plant that I am on the lookout for...they kind of favor plumbagos, but it is not them. Is there a plant that is commonly referred to as 'snow balls?' Do they come in different colors? I think I have seen them in pink, blue and white. Will they grow in Texas? Give me some help here, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment