Monday, May 18, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 139/227, 2020 - Monday

The only thing I accomplished today was being repeatedly distracted so I could really not concentrate on anything that I was doing. Even with the distractions, I did manage to get a couple things accomplished, but nothing that was on my to-done list. I even passed a wreck on the IH-35 service road, and chose not to document it photographically, since I am relatively certain that there will be other opportunities in the very near future. The 'new normal' seems to be giving way to an even 'newer normal,' and I am really not sure what that is going to look like. I can guarantee you this, I did not get to be this old by being totally stupid. This is at least my second pandemic, and I learned a few things from the last one, specifically, do not be a dumb ass! Enough of that. I went in to the office today, and I will going back in tomorrow. I can't really think of any errands that need to be taken care of tomorrow, but I expect I will come up with something. In the meantime, just admire these lovely geraniums I got yesterday to adorn the front porch. I remember when Jody and I went to Provincetown one fall, the geraniums were magnificent, and they can be here, too, we just have to pay more attention to them and not let them bake in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment