Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 148/218, 2020 - Wednesday

I fear the photo from last night and the photo I am using in this post are very similar. We just finished a little rain squall...lots of lightning, lots of thunder (that was fun), and the power went off twice. I waited 'til it was done, and I still have to set a few more clocks. The temperature has cooled off nicely, it is 68 degrees right now, but the humidity is pretty high. We have managed to escape the worst of it...points east and north of us got some bad hail and winds and rain earlier this afternoon, so hopefully everyone is okay. I am very disappointed that the sheetrock people did not show up today. Now they are supposed to be here at 8:30 in the morning. They still say they can get it all done before Monday, which is when I have the flooring people scheduled. I am still anxious about not being able to move furniture, but it is what it is. I spent most of the day working on 2019 income taxes, just gathering information and getting everything ready to take to the CPA. I am hoping to have it all to him by the 15th of June. I cannot put it off longer than that, it HAS to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment