Sunday, May 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 145/221, 2020 - Sunday

So far, the predicted rain and storms have not materialized. We had a couple showers today, maybe a tenth of an inch, but there may be something headed this way now. I think Austin has been hit pretty hard, and Bastrop County has been hit again, but so far, all we have had is some wind. I should go move some furniture from around the pool, I'll be right back... Okay, I'm back. I moved a couple chairs and two umbrellas from by the pool. It is interesting that I never think to move that stuff until it is almost too late. It is sprinkling a little bit now, too. I was able to cross five things off my list today, that still leaves three things. I think I will get two of them crossed off tomorrow, but the home office closet is just too big of a task right now, I fear. I did go shopping this afternoon, and the refrigerator looks like people are actually living here. I am still befuddled about cooking, and miniature donuts and stuff like that are filling in for real food. Dinners for one are just not that appealing to me, but I am confident that I will figure it out pretty soon. I do want to go in to the office tomorrow, and then make another stop at Home Depot. I want to replace the ceiling fan out on the patio, and I don't think that will be too much of a challenge. Then I will go in to the office on Tuesday as well, and hopefully they will start fixing the sheetrock and painting beginning on Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment