Friday, May 29, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 150/216, 2020 - Friday

I really don't know why I look forward to the weekends anymore, all the days just seem to run together, and I really can't see definitions between one day from another, or one week from another. We were all excited about the three day weekend last week, but it did not really feel like anything special to me. The sheetrock people finally showed up today. they were late, but they showed up. I suspected there was some more mold in one area of the hallway, and I had them take down more sheetrock, and there it was. Luckily, it was not anywhere close to 25 contiguous square feet, so we were able to remediate it ourselves. I have documented it all because, at some point I expect to sell the house, and I will need to disclose all of that. I expect they will finish the texturing and painting tomorrow. The flooring is also supposed to be delivered tomorrow, so I think it will be kind of a busy day, again. Flooring installation is supposed to be on Monday, and I called the people that put all the furniture in the containers in the driveway, so maybe I can get started with the furniture being put back in the house late next week. That seems like a really long way away, but I will be really happy to have the house back together again.

1 comment:

  1. By the time that you finish, it will be like a brand new house!

    ReplyDelete