Saturday, May 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 142/222, 2020 - Saturday

I had ten things on my 'to done' list, and I only crossed two of the things off the list. I did more than two things today, but still only crossed two things off the list. There is always tomorrow. I still may do the laundry tonight, since it would be nice to have some clean clothes tomorrow. Maybe. We have some storm possibilities overnight tonight, and decent chances of rain for the next seven days. The rain could hamper some of my plans for tomorrow, but we will just have to see. There is always Monday, if worse comes to worse. I bought a few more plants to be potted today, and I am pretty sure that will be it for a while. I also dead-headed the geraniums at the front porch. Tomorrow I will pot some stuff I have left to do, clean the chicken coop and maybe vacuum. I have a closet that I would like to get cleaned out, but every time I look at it, I just close the doors back and walk out of the room. I just took another look, and just closed the doors again. It will get done eventually. In case you were wondering, this is what the well dressed gentleman farmer is sporting these days. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment