Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 140/226, 2020 - Tuesday

I am pretty sure this guy was pulling in to HEB after the service (there was nothing in the back), and I am pretty sure there was no disinfecting wipes in the HEB. I had already checked. I was working up the courage to ask him if I could take a selfie, laying prostrate (is that the right word? I always get prostrate and prostate confused) in the back, but the operator got out of the conveyance and did not look like he was one to be easily amused, so I deferred. It would have been a great picture, too. Whatever. I went in to Austin this morning, did an 11 o'clock zoom and made it home in time for a 2 o'clock zoom, and made a bunch of calls in between times. I have a 9 o'clock in the morning, then going to lunch with Michael and Lynda (observing social distancing), and then back home with maybe a couple stops along the way. Then a 9 o'clock on Thursday, and Friday is pretty much filled up already. It was HOT today, 97 degrees, light breezes and high humidity. Is everybody ready for summer? I am threatening to go test the pool water temperature after I finish the journal entry. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment