Friday, May 8, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 129/237, 2020 - Friday

WHAT? No, I can't hear you. WHAT? No, the fans are running! They are really loud! I have not personally counted the fans, but the guy that set them up this afternoon, after they ripped up the flooring and some of the baseboards, said there were 18 fans running. That's approximately one fan for every 75 square feet of space they are trying to dry out. I don't know if I am smart enough to include the quick (and loud) video I took earlier, but if it works, you can hear a little bit of how loud they are. If not, I am going to post a picture of the corn fields across the road and some clouds from earlier this morning. We have not had any rain as a result of the cold front that came through overnight, but once again, the winds were howling and kept me awake for a good part of the night. We lost one tree between the driveway and the chicken coop, and a couple miscellaneous limbs were down as well. It is rather coolish outside as well, and the temperatures are supposed to be a bit more seasonal over the weekend, only up in the 80s. They are supposed to be back tomorrow to start taking down sheetrock; I don't know how much they will remove, but hopefully not a lot. They did find mold in six or eight places, so that is all being treated now too. Did I mention to you how LOUD these fans are? WHAT? I think they are going to be running for about three days. UGH! Okay, so the video didn't work, I'm substituting a still of the fans instead of the corn and the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment