Saturday, May 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 151/215, 2020 - Saturday

This is what it looks like when a rat snake believes you have violated its' personal space. No harm done. I am kind of tired of whining like an old granny, but that is about all I have to do these days. The painters DID NOT show up today as planned, but the people doing the texturing did, so that is a little bit of progress. The painters are supposed to be here tomorrow morning. Whatever. The flooring did get delivered this morning, and I have to go find some storage boxes tomorrow, because I have to clear off all the table tops, clear out all the cabinets, etc., in preparation of them starting the flooring installation on Monday. That is supposed to take two days. I had reached out to the folks that are supposed to come back and 'unpack' the containers, and they are tentatively scheduled to arrive Thursday or Friday (I think). I am going to reschedule that, because I have to be in Austin for those days, now that I think about it. Maybe I can get it scheduled for Monday, the 8th. It is all a work in motion. Otherwise, it was a nice day today, and I won't be holding my breath to see if the painters show up tomorrow or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment