Sunday, May 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 138/228, 2020 - Sunday

I went to Home Depot late this morning, and stood in line for a while to be allowed passage inside. I was on a mission; I had on my mask (the people in front and in back of me were mask-less), but I did not have on rubber gloves. I did have a bottle of hand-sanitizer in my pocket, which made me feel immensely more attractive to those around me. I was on a mission to buy some color for around the house. I got some color for the front porch and a good bit of color for around the pool. Now the watering routine will go into full effect in the next day or two. I have a few things that need to be re-potted, and I want to get a couple more hanging plants that are attractive to butterflies and humming birds. That should keep me busy for another 20 minutes or so. I got all my chores done with the exception of taking the girls for a ride. I will make it up to them another day. I took some eggs over to Hubert and Pauline, and they sent me home with some of Pauline's cookies that I like very much. Tomorrow and Tuesday I will be going in to Austin, and that is pretty much all I have on my schedule for the coming week. I was supposed to have an e-mail from the insurance appraiser, but so far, nothing. I will check in with him tomorrow. I have taken to setting the alarm at night after the girls have been out for their final time. I've done that about four times now, and I have set the sirens off three times when I let the girls outside in the mornings. I am leaving myself a note tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment