Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 141/225, 2020 - Wednesday

The plan is to go get Jody's truck transferred into my name tomorrow. This takes a little bit of planning. The county offices are closed, but I was able to make an appointment on-line for tomorrow at 11:30 in the morning. I have a confirmation and everything, so we will see if that will work. Then, I needed to find the title to the truck. I could have sworn that it was in the safe deposit box at the bank, but nope, not in there. After a little more detailed searching through files at home, I was able to find it. The truck has an inspection sticker that is good until the end of June, but I am planning to go by first and get a fresh inspection before I transfer the title. The insurance is also paid up through the middle of June, but I contacted my agent this afternoon, and he is supposed to add it to my other policies, and send me an insurance certificate be e-mail. The only question is...I wonder if they will give me new tags for the truck, and if so, does that make the inspection invalid. I'm thinking that, since there is no inspection sticker anymore, the inspection is tied to the vehicle and not to the license plate. I am sure I have err'd in this decision, and I am also pretty sure that something is going to go wrong. Whatever. It is what it is. I had lunch with Michael and Lynda this afternoon, at the duck pond bu the Arboretum. It was great, and we talked for a long time. It was very nice to see them, and I am so glad they invited me to do it. I love them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment