Sunday, May 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 131/235, 2020 - Sunday - Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all y'all. I got most of my chores done today, but I did get a lot of things done that were not on my chores list. I still need to get some cat food for Barney, but I made a couple loaves of banana bread (and they both look pretty good)! They're like me, a Pretty Good Real Estate Broker! I got the chicken coop cleaned out, and changed the bedding, and put diatomaceous earth in the pen where they take dust baths, and on the bottoms of their nesting boxes and on the bedding in their nesting boxes. They are stricken with either lice or mites, but it has not compromised their production. BUT, for right now every thing is all clean. I cleaned out more cupboards and drawers, too, and as long as everything is disrupted, I cleaned out (and threw away) a lot of this-and-that. Sunday is pretty much the motivation day, since the trash collection is on Monday morning. I took the girls outside a few minutes ago, and there are coyotes howling close by, and there are lightning bugs everywhere. I tried my best for about five minutes (I am easily distracted) to get a picture of a lightning bug, but it seems they were flashing everywhere except where my camera was pointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment