Thursday, May 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 135/231, 2020 - Thursday

It is later than I usually post these journal entries, and I almost forgot to do this one. It was kind of a busy day. I am not involved in nearly as many zoom meetings as some of my friends and colleagues are, but after the last one today, I was walking around in the house, considering picking my nose. I hesitated, and started looking around the room to see where the camera was. Zoom meetings are interesting; you are home, but you have to be careful not to embarrass yourself in from of a virtual room full of people. Honestly, I forgot I was at home for a while, and was checking out my own house to see where I could go to be private. It is kind of like 'Big Brother.' I used to be fascinated by that show on TV, and I expect that, pretty soon, we will all have cameras embedded under our skin, and all our movements will be recorded for all time. I had an e-mail from the insurance company this morning, they are sending me a check for $416 for damaged goods. Crickets. I am not saying anything. Anything I can can and will be used against me. Do insurance companies have to give you your Miranda Rights? Hmmm. Here's a question: What are we going to do with all the masks, gloves and disinfecting wipes we are all now hoarding? This is disgusting. If you are wearing gloves, be responsible enough to dispose of them properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment