Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 127/239, 2020 - Wednesday

This photo does not do justice to the chaos that presented itself to me today. The toll (so far) is six dead mice (that's why you have mouse bait on a farm), one mouse nest, a little bit of mold and a lot of dust. Most of the things these folks are packing up and storing have not been moved or looked at in the twelve years we have lived in this house. At least when everything is done, it will be nice and clean. At least a couple of the bookcases won't be back because of damage, and I think I have decided on the flooring that will go down to replace what is fixin' to be ripped up (probably starting on Friday). This photo is at least more interesting than the two 16' containers that are out on the driveway right now. I am hoping that all this can be done in two weeks. That is my goal. I am not sure what the insurance company's goal is. Once they start ripping up flooring and sheetrock, I am to call the 'independent appraiser' so he can get here to give the insurance company the bid. It is what it is... The dogs are not particularly happy, but they will forget about the whole thing when it is all over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment