Saturday, May 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 130/236, 2020 - Saturday

It is lovely and cool inside, but it is kind of warm inside the house. They added two MORE fans to the pile this afternoon, and cut out some sheetrock. Not a lot, just enough I guess. They are supposed to be back tomorrow morning (at 9 o'clock), to check on things, and maybe remove a couple fans. Maybe not. Worst case, I think there are three more days with these fans. They are so loud, you really CANNOT carry on a decent conversation with yourself. The fans are deafening. I go outside or into the bedroom for a little bit of quiet. Bedroom is also the television viewing place, since there is no furniture in the den anymore. They also took photos of the WHOLE house this afternoon. If I had known they were going to do that, I would have at least made the bed. There is no way I could have straightened out the house, there is stuff piled up here and there. It will be a real relief for this all to be over. I did get a chance to see (and document) some crop dusting this afternoon. Usually I can hear them or see them spraying fields down the road, but today I happened to be close enough to get a couple interesting photos. They are flying pretty low, and to be honest, I have no idea what they were dusting, maybe they were just practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment