Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 134/232, 2020 - Wednesday

No more rain overnight, but there are rain chances every day for the next four days. No progress on the house. I am not good at sitting and waiting. I have two more sessions tomorrow morning, and I have a 1 o'clock appointment tomorrow afternoon in Austin, so I expect I will be bombarded with information from a variety of sources. I have the bids for replacing the flooring, I have a contractor coming out on Friday afternoon to give me a bid of replacing sheetrock, taping, floating and painting. I would really like to know what the procedure is going to be from the insurance company. I would like to get on with this, but there is this gnawing uncertainty that I am just kind of shy about trying to push the envelopes. I think I have trust issues with the insurance company, even though they have never really given me any reason to distrust them. I think it is the perception. The cactus are beginning to bloom, and the garlics are blooming nicely too. A few of the canna are blooming, and the New Mexico Birds of Paradise are showing promise. It was a pretty nice day here in central Texas, the sun finally came out this afternoon, which is typical. Cloudy mornings, sun comes out just in time for dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment