Friday, May 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 143/223, 2020 - Friday

I only had two zoom meetings today, but they were both really good meetings. A good bit of information and planning was shared at both meetings. I just figured out, I did not go ANYWHERE today, even though I thought about it. Tomorrow, I may go back to the little local nursery in Georgetown and get some more plants for a couple more pots I want to fill up. Then maybe to Tractor Supply (there is always a good reason to go to Tractor Supply), just for the hell of it. I have another idea to make the chicken run a little bit better, and I need to get some supplies. My Pride of Barbados are just beginning to bloom, and I love the looks of them, coupled with the fact that they will bloom all summer, they are one of my faves. I noticed the other day that, some of the seeds I put in pots last year are even making a comeback, so they are tough little boogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment