Monday, July 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 202/164, 2020 - Monday

I think I lucked out with these Hibiscus. I do not know if I have ever seen a white Hibiscus or not, but, considering my advanced age, I guess anything is possible. Or more likely probable. When they redid the back porch, suddenly there was a series or cinder blocks along the deck, and so I went and bought six small hibiscus to put in the cinder block holes. They are coming along, and these were getting ready to bloom yesterday, so I am glad I paid attention to them today so I could share them with you. I think one of my plumeria is getting ready to bloom too. If they do well in hot, steamy climates, they should be in heaven! This was not the worst Monday I have ever spent, so there is something to be said for that. They are supposed to haul off one of the containers 'by the end of the week at the very latest!' I worked my ass off to empty that container, and I am tired of looking at it, plus, I could use the space to move Jody's car to a better location. Eventually, I hope to get the garage cleaned out so I can put the car back in the garage. That might be a target for this weekend, although my weekend keeps getting busier and busier.

No comments:

Post a Comment