Thursday, July 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 212/154, 2020 - Thursday

Believe it. Your mind is not playing tricks on you. It's true. I did not post a journal entry last night. I forgot. It was wine night. I believe that, in over twelve years of posting, I have only forgotten to post two or three times. there have also been a couple times that I have had technical troubles, so, in total, in 12 years, I have not posted less than ten times. I am not even freaked out about it either. It happened, nothing I can do about it. I must be maturing or something. Maybe I am letting loose of some of my compulsions, that would be a BIG positive for me. Believe me, it is tough being CDO. You know what I mean. I went in to the office today, mostly to sign a bunch of checks, and to present an offer to a client in the afternoon. I left to come back about 3:30, and Maggie decided to come out and see the farm. It always seems a lot further when someone is following you home. So, we got to the farm, fed the cat, fed the chickens, gathered eggs, played with the dogs, talked for a while, and then headed out to the Crossroads for dinner. Really good burgers, tots and onion rings. Two plain patties to go for the girls for tomorrow night and Saturday night. I got my (our) 2019 income tax return in the mail today, better than I could have asked for. I am a lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment