Thursday, July 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 191/175, 2020 - Thursday

Let's start with a multiple choice question. What do you see in this photo? A: A dead skunk. 2: A 'possum at a costume party. 3: A 'have you seen me' flyer from a milk carton. D: None of the above. If you answered A, then you win the test. It is not everyday you see a dead skunk right where hoomans habitate. The last dead skunk I encountered was a baby skunk in the pool skimmer. Neither one of these events is settling, and I have no interest at all in relocating the corpse. Otherwise, day was rather uneventful. I am still feeling just fine, thanks for asking, and tomorrow will be at least ten days after my possible exposure the the Covids. Thank you very much for asking. Tomorrow I will have a zoom meeting at 10, then I will head in to Austin to see what is going on in the office. I have a chair that I want to take to the condo, and I hope to get it on to the lease market early next week. Hopefully the lock work has been done and arrangements have been made for the deep cleaning. Then, for the weekend, I plan to start going through boxes out in the containers. I did make a run to Goodwill this morning, so I am making progress, one or two drawers or boxes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment