Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 210/156, 2020 - Tuesday

Do you see that over there? That's rain over there. RAIN! Over there! That is RAIN over there. It is not here. That is not RAIN over here. Twenty eight days this month, temperatures averaging 100 degrees, and lots of sun. And so far we have received 0.17" of rain. I do not know the reason for this punishment, but I will repent if someone will just tell me. I made it in to the office early today, to get some stuff done, and I left to come home about 12:30. I decided to stop by the JP's office on the way home, to give them the rest of the paperwork for my ticket dismissal. I did not expect there would be a lot of people there, but there was NO ONE there. The JP's office is working BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, only on Wednesdays from 8AM until 5PM. Please call the number below. I called the number, I was told I could e-mail the documents to them, but they could not confirm receipt. I guess I will send it to them a couple times just to make sure somebody gets it. Jody got charged $110 from Lifelock. I called Lifelock (I gave them all the security questions, last four digits of his social security number, date of birth, and all that), and I was told I needed to FAX my request to them accompanied by a copy of his death certificate. I asked them if I could e-mail it to them. No, it has to be by FAX. I asked them if they were aware that this was the year 2020. They seemed to acknowledge that fact. I guess, if you think about it, no one ever complains that their FAX machine has been hacked. Is that some sort of a security measure? FAXING? I don't already have enough crap...now I have to go FAX some papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment