Sunday, July 4, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 185/180, 2021 - Sunday - The Fourth of July!

Apparently, Jay, Deb and I had a really good time. I did not know we had that much fun, but I totally forgot to do my journal entry last night. Just plain old forgot. I wonder what else I forget to do? Whatever. I knew I was tired yesterday, but I wasn't that tired. I went to the farm twice yesterday, the first time was working to start clearing out the front shed. You cannot tell that I have even made a dent in anything. I did manage to get three trashcans filled with 'stuff'. The second time was just to do ordinary stuff, like making sure the cat was fed, chickens were fed, and eggs collected. This morning, I got up and worked to straighten out the garage. Every week, when I bring stuff from the farm to the Curious House, I spend part of Sunday straightening out the garage. I got that done this morning, and the Deb and Jay followed me out to the farm. Jay volunteered to help me get this girl into the car. I have been schlepping this girl around for about forty years. I have lived in central Texas for 36 years, and she originally belonged to Thomas, and was one of the displays at Godchaux's in New Orleans. She oversaw the pool at the farm, and now she is overseeing the back yard at the Curious House. She has been through a lot, and has survived it all, including the snowpocalypse earlier this year. She's a survivor!

No comments:

Post a Comment