Monday, July 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 200/165, 2021 - Monday

Some stuff that I am bringing to the Curious House is destined for the trash can, and some stuff that I had decided I could not bring, and now happily existing in the garage. In this photo are things I have seen for almost the last thirty years. Jody was relatively organized, and I honestly think the 'odd fasteners and wedges' could be combined with a broader group of 'misc'. I think the boxes are some sort of ammo boxes from WWII, but I am not sure. If anyone on this entry knows for sure, let me know. And, I also found a stack of the original Shit Happens! bumper stickers from about 1987. True collector's items! I did not go to the farm today, there was really no reason, but I will go tomorrow. As far as I know, we are still scheduled to close on Wednesday, and I began the process of terminating various utilities, and services. Everything is VERY complicated, nothing is easy anymore. I was on the phone, mostly listening to various BS recordings, for almost an hour-and-a-half this morning, trying to terminate the ADT monitoring service at the farm. I am not really confident that it has been accomplished, but the monitoring will not really be terminated for thirty days. EVERYTHING is complicated. We got more rain this afternoon, and it was kind of fast and furious! About 0.7" in about 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment