Friday, July 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 204/161, 2021 - Friday

Tonight is the full moon, but it is kind of cloudy at the Curious House, so I am glad that I took this picture two nights ago. I was out in the back yard with the girls, and I looked up and there it was. I think it is kind of a neat picture, if you look closely you can see both of the girls, the back of the Curious House and the (almost) full moon. So far, I have not encountered any werewolves or other odd things, so I doubt this particular full moon will go down in the record books. Today started off with a good morning walk with my friend Jay, an early zoom call, and then off to the office. I did a little bit of power real estate, then it was off to get my hair(s) cut, then a quick stop at HEB, and then home for a pretty long afternoon nap. I went to Jason's Deli in Georgetown and got a stuffed potato to go, which I ate most of and will save the rest for later. It has been a LONG time since I visited a Jason's, but it was really pretty good. Years ago, they had a baked potato stuffed with chicken pot pie which was my all time favorite, but apparently there was not enough demand, so it is off the menu. Nothing much planned for the weekend, which is nice. If it is the weekend, it is time to do a little more work in the garage. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with that. Then a quick appointment in Austin and then back home to just chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment