Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 195/170, 2021 - Wednesday

It is just Wednesday, right? It seems like it should (maybe) be Thursday, but I guess not. I will be taking a two day hiatus from the farm since I am finished moving everything that is intended for the Curious House. There are a few more things to bring, but they are last minute things. Over the weekend, I will make sure I have identified keys and remote controls and warranty items and all that stuff in anticipation of the transfer a week from today. The neighbors have assumed the responsibility of feeding Barney, so there is no reason for me to keep going over there. It will be good and bad at the same time, but I am ready for the change of pace. I will have extra time for naps, and that cannot be a bad thing. We have had two days with no rain, although there has been rain all around. We may have had a trace of rain here at the Curious house, but nothing to measure. There were plenty of clouds and rain visible, and some interesting lightning, but nothing anywhere that I was today. I did make a stop at HEB on the way home from the farm, and I got (wait for it) a couple ready to eat salads and a couple ready to eat meals. And dog food. I honestly think I spend more money on dog food than I do on MY food. That could be an exaggeration, but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment