Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 201/164, 2021 - Tuesday

Well, it just goes to show you...if it's not one thing it's another. So, the house at the farm is not closing tomorrow, but maybe on Friday. Who knows. I have yet to see anything official from the Buyers or their agent, but I just got a note from the Title Company, so they know. It will all work out the way it is supposed to. In the meantime, I take up new hobbies, like not going out to the farm and feeding the cat, not feeding the chickens and gathering up eggs, and not emptying the skimmer basket. I guess I will go out there tomorrow, just because I have not been since Sunday. Just take a look around and see what I can see. We got some rain yesterday, but no more after I reported the total in the last journal entry. I still have not received the monkey lamp, and I am growing a little bit impatient. I also need to order some stuff for the grass in the back yard. There could be 'army worms' or maybe just fertilizer. Neighbors back yards grass is getting puny, as is mine. The front yards seem to be just fine and are green and pretty, it's the back yards. Maybe it was a strategy by the 'army worms', but that is yet to be seen. Or treated. I don't know what these bugs were on the back door the other day, but I am pretty sure they are not the previously mentioned 'army worms'. But the picture turned out pretty interestingly with the glass reflections and all that stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment