Friday, July 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 197/168, 2021 - Friday

According to people who are much smarter than me, my solar array on the roof of the Curious House is generating electricity to both the Curious House and the electrical grid. You're welcome Ercot! I do not yet have the app for my phone to monitor production, but that should come in the next few days. I may also text my friend Diane since she has the same system in her home. I had a couple zooms today, so I did not even take the charger off the car today, but I expect I will make up for it over the weekend. I plan to go to the farm on both Saturday and Sunday, taking care of some loose ends, and I also intend to go buy some fence stain and stain the street side of the wood fence at the Curious House. It's all in the details. I am also looking for a little foot stool for the Piglet to be able to get up on the bed in the front bedroom where they look out on the wonders of the neighborhood. This is a $43 tomato in today's entry. I bought two tomato plants earlier this year at Home Depot, $19.95 each (I know, just keep it to yourself), and this is the ONE tomato that I harvested. I know there were more, but the birds and worms got those before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment