Sunday, July 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 206/159, 2021 - Sunday

The calm, restful, unscheduled weekend continued into today. After last night, Jay and I got off to a (kind of) late start on our walk. Along the way, we saw Diane and Deb, and then when I got home, I sat down in the big chair and just chilled for a while. I organized (some) in the garage yesterday, so there was nothing to do out there today. I met Sharon for brunch at 10:30, and when I left there, I visited a cute little antique shop in Georgetown. I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not there any purchases made. You're not the boss of me! When I got home, I did get back in the chair and took a serious nap, and when I got up, I took off the run a couple more errands that were on my list. I was able to check a few things off my list, including some bedding plants that I potted in the big chicken pot, and I transplanted some Pride of Barbados plants I grew from seeds and that survived the snowpocalypse in February. They look kind of puny, but they are in the ground now, so I hope they do better. Being calmer and less driven has not really made for a variety of photo opportunities, so I scrolled back through my camera, and this picture popped up from three years ago. I vaguely remember it, but I really do not know what the occasion was, but I think the subject matter is about as random as you can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment