Sunday, July 11, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 192/173, 2021 - Sunday

I am aching in places I forgot about years ago. Yesterday and today I have been out at the farm cleaning out stuff from the front barn. Yesterday, I spent two or three hours crawling around in the attics of the barn, and I am NOT at all used to that. Today, I was just packing up stuff in my car and moving it to the Curious House. I am down to about seven more boxes that need to be gone through, and one chair that needs to be taken out to the LAST building at the property, but that storage building is not included in the sale. I would not be able to get all this stuff done without the kindness of my neighbors, Jim, Patsy and their nephew Kevin. They are miracle workers. I think I will get the rest of the stuff to the Curious House not later than next weekend, and the four trashcans at the road will be empty tomorrow, and ready to be filled up again. I have a plan, and hopefully the plan will work out. I have lots and lots of pictures, chalk drawings and stuff that I have not seen in many years, and the one that I am posting tonight might well be the first selfie ever recorded. Remember when photos were developed and they included the dates on the photos? This one says May, 1962, and I know this was taken shortly after we moved to our house in Riverview, Michigan. I can recognize the house across the street, it belonged to the Pelarski's, and I haven't thought about that house or them in many years. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment